4.06.2010

HYC Check In

This week earned me a B+, I'd say. Steady work outs, again only twice with the strength training, and too much sugar. Enough with the dessert already! Birthday eating and Easter did me in. I made a delectable cheesecake that my family was too full to eat much of, so I took it into the office - and kablooey, it was gone in a matter of hours. Hooray! My goal this week is to try to live at 1600 calories. When I look back at my days of success, this seemed like the level at which I can consistently lose, and not feel like I'm starving. Eating well isn't hard, it's just so darn time-consuming. I'm having a dinner party this weekend, and well, 1600 calories doesn't seem reasonable. I still marvel at my ability to justify eating more than I should. I know all the mantras - one day of overeating isn't what makes me overweight, its never stopping those days, and that eating more than I should won't feel as good as eating right, and other sensible yet annoying phrases. I know that I will someday be the gal who can eat without measuring every bite. Oh, I can't wait to meet that girl! Here's to a 1600 calorie week - it's worth it, it's worth it, it's worth it.

1 comment:

Twix said...

I'm right there with ya on this one! So hoping that one day it will be possible to not have to worry about constant monitoring and counting and everything comes natural!!! :)