4.20.2010

HYC Check in

Last week my husband and I were struck down by the plague – we ate something bad, or I kissed a sick baby one too many times. In any event, we had 12-14 hours of not being upright, and had to share one bathroom. Which is just as fun as it sounds. My husband said “Our house looks and smells like Cambodia” – no offense, Cambodia. When we surfaced, we were convinced we would never eat anything ever again. But sure enough, I'm back on food. Today I am eating normally and weighing in at 217.6 – down 2.4 pounds since last weigh-in. Hooray! I'm looking forward to getting back to my gym routine this week.

This week will mark my first week at trying to stick to 1600 calories a day. Oh wait, what does Yoda say? Either you do, or do not, there is no try. Either I’ll stuff my pie-hole, or I won’t. Yesterday I had a delectable three-course French meal for the Seattle Restaurant week promotion. So I'm not off to a great start - but one day does not make you fat. Right? Right. Hope everyone else has a great week.

No comments: