5.20.2008

HYC Check in Week 20

Happy Tuesday, everyone. Today the scale saw a 2.4 loss and I was at 222 on the dot. Oh, joy! That puts me at 68 pounds gone.

I'm still journaling - and oh my it is kind of scary when you see what you've done when you think you're just having a small amount of something high in fat or what not. I recently also had a mini-epiphany, what if I looked up my calories before I ate them? Well, duh. I was feeling snacky yesterday afternoon, but I looked up how much my dinner was going to 'cost' me, so I decided against it. That was easy. Why did it take me so long to realize that? Sheesh.

I'm going to have a challenging week - missing a work out, and then we have a friend coming in from out of town for the holiday weekend. That means social eating, which usually means social drinking. I'm determined to not go crazy with the calories. This recent success is too delicious to spoil.

And Friday, I'm seeing the nutritionist. I'm very excited. Hopefully she'll have some great insight on how to become 75-80% lean! Hope everyone else had a great week too!

9 comments:

Diana Swallow said...

whoohoo for two two two.

Using sparkpeople to journal my food was the biggest reality check. I realize now that every single bite matters.

Good luck with your challenging week coming up, I know you'll do great!

Cant wait to hear about the visit with the nutritionist.

Anonymous said...

Great job. You'll be at your goal in no time.

Girl with a Problem said...

That is amazing! You are awesome.

Hanlie said...

Well done on the loss! You're doing great!

Heather said...

congrats, you had a great week! the nutritionist will be great, hopefully all goes well.

Holly said...

Wow, 68 lbs!! that's awesome!

Irish Mom said...

Awesome job!! 68 pounds is amazing!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic! You have done such a tremendous job! I definitely find that journaling is essential to keeping "on the program."

Anonymous said...

wow. fabulous work!

Am curious to hear the answers from your nutritionist.

Hope your weekend is going well. I know what you mean about the increased alcohol when socializing. It's a balancing act for me.....living with a viticulturist/oneologist, wine is part of our lives so I have had to find a way to let it be a part of my way of eating without it hampering my health goals.