This is my first of 3 sessions, so there should be time for lots of questions. Here's what I plan on covering with her:
- My personal diet, am I eating a correct amount for my activity level, do I need to be concerned about anything? (hi, half and half addiction!)
- Is there any truth to the 30/30/40 ratio I keep hearing about?
- What's all this hullabaloo about protein and strength training - do they really need to be in bed together?
- How can I get protein on a vegetarian diet besides soy? (I am not vegetarian, but I want resources to avoid the meats)
- Does eating an extra 3500 calories make you gain a pound in one weekend?
- If spinach and kale were to get in a fight - who would win? (I'm rooting for spinach)
I would like to ask about "superfoods" but there is a great website for that. The World's Healthiest Foods. So if anyone is curious about specific food's values, let me know. I aim to please.