7.20.2010

HYC Check In

Bonjour au Canada! I was working in Vancouver, BC the past couple of days, and now find myself with a few hours to kill until my flight. A perfect time to get caught up on blogs and a little mental menu planning.

My personal outlook has improved, thankfully. I had a very productive conversation with my manager about where to move forward in my career development. I am so lucky that she's willing to work with me.

I am truly looking forward to taking a week off next week. Time to recharge and renew - and some hammock time to boot! And time to iron out a better meal plan. My body is a little sponge, so time to really cut out the refined things that it doesn't like.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Sounds like you are in a good place. Have I ever told you that you look like this girl I know (in real life)? And every time I see your picture I think it's her.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Oooh, I'd love to go to Vancouver someday! (fingers crossed that tonight's lottery drawing makes it come true!)

I'm so happy that you're happier! That definitely helps build enthusiasm for plans and schemes for success. And a week off will just seal the deal!