4.21.2009

HYC Check In

Oh, how happy was I to see 229.2 this morning? In a word, ecstatic! My first week of no-nonsense pure dedication paid off in the form of 2.6 pounds! Here’s what I learned this week:

Eating less and exercising more works for my body. Go figure.

I like using The Daily Plate.

Working out 5 days a week is not easy by any stretch of the imagination. On Sunday, I had grand visions of heading to the gym after taking a walk with a friend. But weird knee issues kept me away from the Mountain Climbers. Knee is better today! I am wary about whether I can sustain this kind of schedule – the sun has finally made an appearance in Seattle, and that usually makes me what to eschew the gymnasium – and in fact, felt silly that I went to the gym last night when it was so gorgeous out, but I got the job done that I wanted to!

It was true in school, and it is true today – when I apply myself, I soar! 199.8 – here I come!

5 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Wow! Congrats on the awesome loss! You go, girl! :)

Heather said...

great job this past week! your hard work is paying off and that is a wonderful thing!

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! Great loss! You'll be at 199 in no time!

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

Great job on the loss.

Emmett said...

good job