- An emergency root canal on Monday that has returned me to the cheerful and loving creature I usually am. Today is the first day in 8 that I have not woken up with a surly attitude filled with pain. I wanted to kiss the endodontist that helped me. I feel a million times better.
- Eating within my calorie guidelines!
- Scrambling at the big girl's store for a little jacket to cover my upper arm chubs for the fancy party - and finding I can wear a 14!!! I also had to exchange a shirt Mr. Black gave me for Christmas, and I could get it in a 14/16 - it is a jersey knit, which is a lot more forgiving, but I know I'm getting closer to being able to wear that size in all fabrics and items.
- Putting on a dress that I bought 3 years ago, and having to cinch the waist!
- Having my coworker take this photo of me in said dress and chub-cover. Sassy!
The not so happy
- Skipped an exercise session – pretty good reason, but skipped nonetheless.
- Drank way too much wine at said party - empty calories. Ah, well, we live and learn.
- Now that chewing is a wee bit easier – I’m fighting the urge to eat a lot of pizza and chocolate
- Didn't log all my meals, but for reasons of laziness rather than wanting forget what I ate.