8.26.2010

I'm still keeping the name

When I was 11 or 12 or so, I decided that if I was going to be a fashion designer, my company name would be TriSaratops - like Try Sara's Tops - get it? I thought I was so clever. When naming this blog - I imagined my weight loss journey would take 2 years, max. (Hi old dreams - nice to see you again.) I would reach my healthy weight and then I would continue to blog about other things, so I wanted a name that wasn't only about weight loss. So I came back to my old favorite, Trisaratops. Now the super smart and annoying scientists at Montana State University have declared that there is no such thing as a Triceratops dinosaur! It is only a very young version of a Torosaurus. There is nothing cute about the name Torosaurus. Unless, I guess your name was Toro. Which mine is not. Boo.

1 comment:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Me being the clueless sort, I had no idea there ever WAS a triceratops. :)

Another way to look at it is that you have the entire word to yourself now.