8.31.2010

HYC Check In

Guess who lost 1.4 this week? It's me! I put on my big girl pants and took the suggestion of allowing sugar on the weekend only. Oh man, I feel good. The next 2 weeks are going to be challenging, as its the holiday weekend, which will involve no gym activity and lots of sitting around with family. And then I'm traveling - so it will be imperative that I really focus on what I put in my mouth. If this week proves anything, it is that the vigilance is worth it. I read a quote in an article once - and I think it was about a former Biggest Loser contestant who said that losing weight is 90% about what you put in your mouth. I'm starting to think that it might be 98%. Happy holiday weekend to everyone!

3 comments:

Chibi said...

WOO HOO! Go, you - I'm so happy for you! :)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Yaaay! Great start to the holiday weekend!

Jess said...

YAHOO! Good loss!! Keep it up!