5.25.2010

HYC Check In

This was a good week! Healthy meals, one splurge on a pizza night, and good exercise. I don't have much to say other than I've been experimenting with different breakfast options. Something that isn't just eggs, and isn't just oatmeal. But keeps me full. And tastes good. I'll share the recipe when I find something. I tried the summit climber again at the gym. I only did 5 minutes, after I'd already done elliptical or some other form of cardio and I felt like the Thanksgiving wishbone. S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-D. Okay, so most boring post ever, I'm going to just keep on trucking.

5 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on a good week! I'm a boring breakfast person. I always have a protein shake and some V-8 fusion. Keeps me full for quite a while. I usually have to set a timer to remind myself to eat again.
Path to Health

Traci said...

Good job stretching yourself!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Trucking is good. In fact, I'm a huge fan of it. :)

My fave breakfast is oatmeal with peanut butter. Yummmmm...

Heather said...

glad you had a great week! definitely post any good breakfast recipes - I can always go for something new but I do love my oatmeal with pb and bananas but am afraid one of these days I will find myself bored with it.

Teale said...

I have 2 favorite breakfasts! The first is a whole wheat english muffin with 1 egg, 1/2 slice american cheese, and 2 slices turkey bacon. and sometimes I top it with salsa! I know it sounds involvd, but it takes less than 5 minutes to make! My other favorite breakfast is super easy, but super filling. I do the whole wheat english muffin, toasted, with 2 tbsp of whipped peanut butter & then topped with banana slices. It's so good!